Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving was really nice. Ruby cooked, as usual, which makes it especially nice. I made mashed potatoes. Too many. We ate them until Yesterday.

Our guests were my parents and one of my co-workers. Everybody was charming and fun. I wish tryptophan till worked on me the way it did when I was a kid, however. It would have been nice to snooze the evening away.

Poppy wrote her list for Santa Clause the day after. She mailed it with some help from Mumma. She is determined to make a gift for Santa. It's only fair, you see. When I referred to Santa as a guy, Poppy corrected me. "He's a man!" She said, establishing some kind of hierarchy of which I had been previously unaware.

The rest of vacation was uneventful. This week at work has been nice. I am finishing a lot of chores that had been left hanging, and been thinking about the Kindle, as you can tell from my post below.

No comments: